Michele Corley Vitamin C Serum Plus
Michele Corley Vitamin C Serum Plus is a nourishing antioxidant gel serum to brighten and even skin tone while improving firmness and elasticity.
Why We Love It
This silky serum utilizes a gentle, stable form of vitamin C, along with vitamin E, and niacinamide, to provide antioxidant support and promote collagen production. It is designed to brighten and improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, while smoothing and firming fine lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid boosts moisture and plumps the skin for a youthful, radiant complexion.
- Brightens and evens skin tone
- Promotes collagen synthesis
- Improves firmness and elasticity
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides antioxidant support
1 oz | Pump
Who Will Love It
Anyone looking for a brightening and firming antioxidant serum without irritation or breakouts.
After cleansing and toning, apply a thin layer to face, neck, and chest in morning and evening, layer with your favorite moisturizer. Be sure to follow with SPF when used in the AM.
- Vitamin C (MAP) 10%: One of the most gentle, stable, water-soluble forms of vitamin C, safe for dry and sensitive skin types. Has a slower release into the body, providing more sustained brightening and antioxidant benefits.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Naturally occurring in the skin, provides intense hydration and plumps and improves skin barrier function by attracting and retaining moisture.
- Niacinamide: Addresses many skin disorders due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin B3 aids in cellular respiration, lipid synthesis, inhibiting skin pigmentation, and improving epidermal barrier function.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Aqua, Hyaluronic Acid, *Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Methyl Gluceth-20, Sorbitol, Allantoin, Carbomer, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), Hydroxyethlcellulose, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium EDTA, Capryl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Pyridoxine HCI, Maltodextrin