Michele Corley Pore Purifying Cleanser
Michele Corley Pore Purifying Cleanser is a refreshing gel cleanser that purifies and balances oily, congested, breakout-prone skin.
Why We Love It
This purifying, foamy cleanser utilizes naturally derived salicylic acid from willow bark extract to gently soften congestion and clear out pores. A blend of essential oils, including peppermint, eucalyptus, and sage, offers antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties to calm the skin and reduce redness. Skin will be refreshed and invigorated, while the appearance of pores will be minimized for a smoothed complexion.
- Purifies and clears congestion
- Provides antibacterial benefits
- Calms inflammation and redness
- Minimizes appearance of pores
4.5 oz | Flip Cap
Who Will Love It
Oily, acne-prone, or blackhead-prone skin will love this ultra purifying cleanser. Contraindicated for pregnancy.
Apply to dry skin, dampen your fingers with warm water, and massage using a circular motion for two full minutes. Rinse with warm water or remove with a warm Lush cloth. Follow with your favorite toner, serum, and moisturizer. Be sure to apply SPF in the AM.
How you wash your face lays the foundation for your entire skincare regimen. Well-cleansed skin is more able to drink in vital nutrients, therefore boosting the efficacy of every other product you apply to your face.
For congested and oily skin, we recommend cleansing first with the Michele Corley Pore Clearing Cleansing Oil. Follow with this gel cleanser to finish the perfect double-cleansing routine.
- Eucalyptus Leaf Oil: Reduces bacteria, inflammation, and redness in the skin, while strengthening the natural moisture barrier.
- Sage (Salvia Officinalis) Oil: Contains natural astringent properties, deeply cleanses and balances the skin.
- Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Leaf Oil: Cools and calms the skin with natural antiseptic, antibacterial, and antimicrobial properties.
- Willow (Salix Alba) Bark Extract: A natural form of salicylic acid that exfoliates and refines pores while calming inflammation.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Aqua, Disodium Lauramphodiacetate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Arginine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Salix Alba (Willow) Extract, Caramel, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Terpineol, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Citric Acid