Michele Corley Hydrating Facial Wash
Michele Corley Hydrating Facial Wash is a foamy gel cleanser that effectively removes makeup and excess oil while preventing moisture loss.
Why We Love It
This hydrating gel cleanser is ideal for those with dehydrated skin that is lacking water hydration, but has plenty of oil. The gentle foam effectively removes makeup and excess oil without stripping the skin. Vitamin B, along with glycerin, provides moisture retention and barrier strengthening benefits, while botanical oils calm inflammation and improve elasticity. Skin is left supple and hydrated.
- Hydrates and provides moisture retention
- Removes makeup and excess oil
- Improves suppleness and elasticity
4.5 oz | Flip Cap
Who Will Love It
Normal, combination, oily, and dehydrated skin types will love the boost of hydration from this cleanser.
Apply to dry skin, dampen your fingers with warm water, and massage using a circular motion for two full minutes. Rinse with warm water or remove with a warm Lush cloth. Follow with your favorite toner, serum, and moisturizer. Be sure to apply SPF in the AM.
How you wash your face lays the foundation for your entire skincare regimen. Well-cleansed skin is more able to drink in vital nutrients, therefore boosting the efficacy of every other product you apply to your face.
Pick up this Pump For Facial Cleansers & Toners to make dispensing easier. Trim the tube to fit the bottle.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): A powerful natural moisturizer, healer, and protector that rebuilds the barrier and acts as a shield against irritation.
- Glycerin: Provides long-lasting, intense moisture retention.
- Jasmine (Jasminum Officinale) Oil: Highly nourishing, non-pore-clogging oil that calms inflammation, moisturizes, and improves elasticity.
- Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia) Oil: This natural astringent and antioxidant is full of vitamin C and excels at minimizing the appearance of pores and brightening the skin.
- Rosa Damascena Flower Oil: Naturally rich in vitamins C and A, provides clarifying benefits while softening, smoothing, and moisturizing.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Aqua, Disodium Lauramphodiacetate, Sodium C14-C16 Alkyl Sulphonates, Acrylates/ Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Panthenol, Glycerin, Arginine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Juniperius Virginiana (Cedarwood) Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose Otto) Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Citric Acid