Michele Corley Calming Moisture Cream
Michele Corley Calming Moisture Cream is a deeply hydrating, nourishing and calming moisturizer designed for even the most sensitive skin.
Why We Love It
This moisturizer helps reduce the appearance of skin redness and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation while minimizing transepidermal water loss.
Who Will Love It
Dry, Extremely Dry, Dehydrated, Sensitive, Rosacea
Use AM and PM. Gently massage a generous amount into face, neck, and chest.
- Telangyn™ Peptide Solution (Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40): Clinically proven to decrease skin redness caused by inflammation. Reduces instances of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation while it shrinks dilated blood vessels on the surface of the skin.
- Rosa Mosqueta (Rose) Hip Seed Oil: Antioxidant rich. It reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles and offers anti-inflammatory properties. Also effective in reducing hyperpigmentation.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Acetate: Stable form of Vitamin E most often used in cosmetic formulations for skin care benefits. Vitamin E protects cell membranes from damage by oxygen free radicals. It can prevent premature aging of the skin induced by UV irradiation and lipid peroxidation. Also increases moisture in the surface layers of the skin.
- Ormenis Multicaulis (Chamomile) Flower Extract: Anti-inflammatory properties due to the inhibition of histamine release. Soothes irritation, scavenges free radicals and reduces the look of redness on the surface of the skin.
- Panthenol: Deeply hydrating. Its moisturizing properties improve stratum corneum hydration, reducing transepidermal water loss and helping to maintain skin elasticity and softness.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) seed butter, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Hyaluronic Acid, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40, Caprylyl Glycol, Rosa Mosqueta (Rose) Hip Seed Oil, Panthenol, Allantoin, Ormenis Multicaulis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol