Michele Corley Calm & Hydrate Cream Mask
Michele Corley Calm & Hydrate Cream Mask is a soothing, hydrating facial mask that nourishes and regenerates dry, dehydrated, chapped skin.
Why We Love It
This mask deeply hydrates and nourishes skin that is prone to dehydration or rough texture. Hydrating soothers, such as aloe, safflower oil, and mango seed butter work together to relieve tightness and improve an overall complexion, leaving your skin undeniably hydrated and smooth. Chamomile brings in extra soothing properties to reduce redness and inflammation for overall calm skin.
- Deeply hydrates
- Relieves tight, chapped skin
- Smooths rough texture
- Calms redness and inflammation
2.5 oz | Jar
Who Will Love It
Dehydrated, dry, texturized, rough, and dull skin will benefit from this ultra-hydrating, regenerative mask. Not recommended for acne-prone skin.
After cleansing and toning, apply an even layer onto the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Gently massage the skin with warm water and remove with a clean facial sponge or lush cloth. Finish with your favorite toner, serum, and moisturizer. Be sure to apply SPF if using in the AM.
May be used 2-3 times per week for a regenerative treatment.
- Aloe Vera: Moisturizes, soothes, and softens the skin, while calming inflammation and reducing redness.
- Safflower Oil: An emollient plant oil high in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid. Beneficial for skin smoothing and moisture barrier enhancement.
- Sea buckthorn (Hippophae Rhamnoides): An antioxidant-rich berry that improves circulation to effectively boost cell turnover to fade pigmentation and smooth texture. It also excels at reducing inflammation and preventing moisture loss.
- Mango Seed Butter: A natural emulsifier, high in vitamins E and C, that excels at moisturizing and softening the skin.
- Chamomile: Natural flower extract, with antiseptic and antimicrobial properties, that decreases inflammation, reduces redness, and soothes skin.
- Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil: Rich in fatty acids and antioxidants with emollient properties to lock in moisture.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Oil,, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Sorbitan Tristearate, Beeswax, Guar Gum, Tocopherol Acetate, Squalane, Matricaria Recutita Flower (Chamomile) Extract, Eleutherococcus Senticosus (Ginseng) Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Mango Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Triethanolamine, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid