Lily Lolo Vegan Lipstick
Lily Lolo Vegan Lipstick is a luxurious, all-natural lipstick that nourishes and hydrates lips.
Why We Love It
We love any vegan products that work amazingly without any compromise. Lily Lolo's Vegan Lipstick is a perfect example of that. It's just an amazing lipstick, full stop. These natural, nude hues complement a variety of different skin tones effortlessly.
- Free from harsh chemicals, additives, fillers, talc, GMO, artificial fragrance, dyes, or any other nasty stuff!
- Nourishing grapeseed oil, argan oil, and sunflower seed oils moisturize lips beautifully.
- Smooth and creamy formula has all-day staying power!
Comes in six lovely hues:
- Stripped - Deep, rosy brown.
- Undressed - Cool, mauve-based nude.
- Birthday Suit - Peach-toned nude.
- In the Altogether - Dusky, pink nude.
- Without a Stitch - Natural rose lip color.
- Au Naturel - Barely-there gold-beige.
4 g / 0.14 oz | Gluten-Free | Vegan | Cruelty-Free
Who Will Love It
Non-acneic skin types looking for a rich, gorgeous lipstick free from animal products or animal cruelty!
- Using the top edge of the lipstick bullet, apply to the top lip, starting at the center. Follow the shape of your lip for precision application.
- Repeat as above for the lower lip.
- Press your lips together to ensure you have full coverage over the full lip.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Cendelilla) Cera, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Cera, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, [+/- Mica, Silica, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)]