Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation
Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation is a natural, non-comedogenic SPF 15 powder foundation in a wide variety of shades. We also offer a sample size of each Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation for testing out different shades!
Why We Love It
Lily Lolo may have created the absolute best mineral makeup around. It manages to effortlessly give a professional, airbrushed look while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and blemishes.
What's more, this pure and simple formulation is totally acne-safe and non-comedogenic meaning no breakouts from trying to look your best. Lily Lolo's award-winning foundation is completely free of harsh chemicals, parabens, nanoparticles, bismuth oxychloride, talc, synthetic dyes, fillers, and any fragrance. That means just great makeup and no nonsense!
- Porcelain - Very fair skin, neutral shade.
- China Doll - Fair skin, neutral undertones.
- Blondie - Light skin, neutral shade.
- Barely Buff - Light skin, neutral shade.
- Candy Cane -Light/pale skin, cool undertones.
- Warm Peach - Light/pale skin, warm undertones.
- In the Buff - Light/medium skin, balanced undertones.
- Popsicle - Light/medium skin, cool undertones.
- Popcorn - Light/medium skin, warm undertones.
- Cookie - Medium skin, neutral undertones.
- Cool Caramel - Medium skin, cool undertones.
- Warm Honey - Medium Skin, warm undertones.
- Butterscotch - Medium Skin, olive undertones.
- Dusky - Tan skin, neutral undertones.
- Coffee Bean - Tan skin, warm undertones.
- Saffron - Tan skin, olive undertones.
- Hot Chocolate - Deep skin, warm undertones.
- Cinnamon - Deep skin, olive undertones.
- Bonbon - Deep-dark skin, neutral undertones.
- Truffle - Deep-dark skin, warm undertones.
Porcelain is the lightest shade, while Truffle is the deepest. When choosing a foundation to match your skin tone, if it looks too ashy, then it's too pale for you; likewise, if it's too orange, then it's too dark for you. With mineral foundation, it's super easy to mix shades and achieve the perfect tone.
Natural | Mineral | Vegan | Gluten-Free
Full Size | Sifter In Container
Who Will Love It
All skin types looking for powder makeup, but especially acne-prone and sensitive skin types looking for natural, non-comedogenic foundation.
Sprinkle a little foundation into the lid of your jar. Use a foundation brush (we recommend the Lily Lolo Super Kabuki Brush) and swirl some foundation onto the brush. Tap off any excess. Then apply to your face in circular motions, starting where you need the most coverage. Continue adding thin layers until desired coverage is achieved.
Mica, Zinc Oxide [+/- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide)]