Lily Lolo Mineral Blush
Lily Lolo Mineral Blush is a powder blush for adding a gorgeous flush look to your cheeks.
Why We Love It
With a whole range of gorgeous hues, including matte and shimmer, these blushes add warmth and depth to any skin tone. What's more, they're completely non-comedogenic so they won't cause any breakouts or issues for sensitive skin. This is the best powder blush we've ever used, hands down.
- Loose mineral powder is non-comedogenic and lets pores breathe!
- Free from harsh chemicals, additives, GMO, fillers, nanoparticles, talc, fragrance, or any other bad stuff.
- Comes in a convenient sifter jar for easy application.
Comes in the following blush shades:
- Doll Face - Candy-pink, cool shade.
- Ooh La La - Pink blush, matte, neutral shade.
- Clementine - Peachy-pink, matte, mid-toned skin.
- Rosebud - Rose-pink, shimmering.
- Beach Babe - Delicate peach, neutral tones.
- Flushed - Deep rose pink, cool shade.
- Cherry Blossom - pale, peachy-pink blush with a very subtle shimmer
3 g / 0.11 oz | Gluten-Free | Vegan | Cruelty-Free
Who Will Love It
All skin types looking for a fabulous powder blush, but especially acne-prone and sensitive skin types looking for their dream blush!
- Sprinkle a little blush into the lid of your sifter jar.
- Using an angled blush brush, swirl some blush. Tap off any excess.
- Apply in light layers to your cheeks until you achieve the desired finish.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Mica, Silica [May Contain CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine)]