Lily Lolo Eye Liner Pencil
Lily Lolo Eye Liner Pencil is an all-natural eye liner that is great for sensitive skin.
Why We Love It
With jojoba oil, vitamin E, and shea butter, this eye liner goes on smooth as silk and lasts all day. And since it's full of skin-loving ingredients, it's great for folks with sensitive skin who don't want to sacrifice their stunning looks.
- Free from harsh chemicals, additives, fillers, GMO, talc, fragrance, parabens, or any other bad stuff.
- Long-lasting and non-drying formula goes on smooth!
- Moisturizing and skin conditioning ingredients respect and nourish sensitive skin types.
Comes in two colors: Black and Chocolate Brown.
1.2 g / 0.04 oz | Gluten-Free | Vegan | Cruelty-Free
Who Will Love It
Non-acneic skin types, especially those with sensitive skin, looking for a bold, long-lasting eye liner.
- Create a thick or thin line across the upper lash line depending on your desired effect. Extend outward and make it a little thicker near the outer corner.
- Apply along your lower lash line to frame the eyes.
- Use in upper and lower waterlines for added definition.
- Optionally, use the Lily Lolo Smudge Brush to smudge eyeliner on your lash lines for a more smoky effect.
Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Canola Oil, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Glyceryl Caprylate, Candelilla Cera, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, May Contain: [Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide)]