This triple-action exfoliant gently resurfaces, brightens, and treats visible signs of aging, all in a single pad. Features natural citric, lactic, tartaric, and glycolic acids for smoothing fine lines and tightening pores, the most stable form of vitamin C (MAP) to brighten and minimize hyperpigmentation, and powerful antioxidant superoxide dismutase (SOD) to help combat oxidative damage for a healthy, youthful-looking complexion.
2 oz solution (30 pads), pH range 2.7 - 3.1
What People Are Saying
"I have been using the Vita-C Clear Skin Pads off and on for over 2 years now. I have very sensitive, acne-prone, combo (dry/oily) skin, and these pads are a wonderful addition to my skincare routine. They provide mild exfoliation and pore cleansing benefits, and the vitamin C provides an incredibly healthy glow to the skin. There is always a slight tingle when using, letting me know the acids are hard at work. Vita-C Pads are a great product that provides multiple benefits in 1 step!" ~ Carol C.
Apply once a day, preferably at night. After cleansing the face, use 1 Vita C Clear Skin Pad and gently perform 2-3 passes on the whole face and neck area. Do not Rinse. Continue with toning and serum program.
- Vitamin C (MAP): Brightens and defends skin from free radical damage
- Gluconolactone: Plumps, firms, replenishes, and minimizes the appearance of pores and sun damage
- Lactic Acid: Improves skin tone, smooths texture, and reduces the appearance of dark spots
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD): Superior antioxidant helps repair and protect against oxidative damage
- Glycolic Acid: Exfoliates, smooths wrinkles, and reduces the appearance of dark spots
Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Glycosaminoglycans, Gluconolactone, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Superoxide Dismutase, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Glucose, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase.