Cream-based, marine-vegetal formulation gently removes makeup and surface impurities while soothing and nourishing the epidermal cell layers. Marine collagen, potent antioxidants, and 7 botanical oils work together to soften, hydrate, and condition the skin.
6 oz, pH 6.3 to 7.3
Who Will Love It
Dry, dehydrated, sensitive skin types looking for a gentle and hydrating cream cleanser.
Lather a small amount on moistened hands and gently massage on dampened face and neck area using light circular motions. Avoid eye area. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use daily in the A.M. & P.M.
- Marine Collagen: Restores moisture to maintain skin softness & skin elasticity
- Bacaba Pulp Oil: High in essential fatty acids to soothe, hydrate & help skin retain moisture
- Arnica Flower Extract: Anti-inflammatory properties help relieve skin irritation
- Kukui Nut Oil: Helps relieve sensitivity & damage from sun & environmental factors
- Beta Glucan: Soothes, moisturizes & protects while helping stimulate collagen synthesis
- Borage Seed Oil: Superior source of essential fatty acids moisturizes & restores moisture barrier
Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Algae Extract, Ulva Lactuca (Sea Lettuce) Extract, Superoxide Dismutase, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Oenocarpus Bacaba Pulp Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Camellia Sinesis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Marine Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Nut Oil, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Extract, Fagus Sylvatica Extract, Beta Glucan, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Avena Strigosa (Oat) Seed Extract, Hydrolized Oryza Sativa (Rice) Protein, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Glucose, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase.