Le Mieux Iso-Rose Hydrating Mist is a soothing, antioxidant rich spritz with Bulgarian and Alpine Rose.
Why We Love It
We love roses at Art of Skin Care, so it makes sense that we adore this mist. They just smell fabulous and gorgeous! But there's more than meets the eye (or nose!) with this spritz. Le Mieux didn't just add rose extract, they added Alpine Rose stem cell extract for a boost of antioxidants your skin will love. Beyond that, Iso-Rose has skin-loving magnesium, potassium, and zinc to help enhance moisture retention and keep skin calm and hydrated. It couldn't get much more dreamy than this!
2 oz. or 4 oz. pH 5.5-6.5
Who Will Love It
All skin types who love anything rose-scented will adore it immediately. Anyone with dehydrated, sensitive, or sensitized skin will seriously appreciate this mist's soothing and hydrating powers.
Spray or apply onto affected or desired areas to hydrate skin or soothe irritation. Likewise, if you feel like your skin could use some refreshment, just spritz a little on! Reapply as needed!
- Bulgarian Rose Flower Water: Helps maintain skin’s optimal pH, balance oil production & reduce redness
- Alpine Rose Cell Culture Extract: Help delay signs of skin aging by protecting vital skin stem cells
- Magnesium: Improves cellular function & blood flow while inhibiting telomere shortening
- Potassium: Maintains fluid balance to protect & support cell health
- Sodium PCA: Attracts moisture from the air to help maintain natural moisturizing factor
Rosa Damascena (Bulgarian Rose) Flower Water, Rhododendron Ferrugineum (Alpine Rose) Cell Culture Extract, Water (Deionized), Polyglyceryl Sorbitol, Glycine, Calcium Chloride, Serine, Potassium Chloride, Alanine, Glucose, Proline, Arginine, Magnesium Chloride, Lysine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Acetate, Threonine, Glutamic Acid, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Acetate, Rosa Damascena (Bulgarian Rose) Flower Oil