iS Clinical Warming Honey Cleanser
iS Clinical Warming Honey Cleanser is a luxurious honey gel cleanser that doubles as a mask that deep-cleanses, exfoliates, and soothes all skin types.
Why We Love It
Papain, AKA papaya enzymes, combined with honey, green tea extracts, and royal jelly make a truly effective combo. This cleanser exfoliates and deep-cleanses blemish-prone skin beautifully while offering an extraordinary sensory experience. Say goodbye to dead skin cells and hello to powerful antioxidants and the refined appearance of smaller pores.
8 oz. | pH N/A (anhydrous) | Description: Straw to light amber, opaque gel
Paraben-Free | Gluten-Free
Who Will Love It
Combination and sensitive skin types with large pores will enjoy this formula's powerful exfoliation.
Moisten face and neck, then apply a small amount of cleanser to hands and fingertips. Massage the cleanser even over face and neck, making sure to avoid the immediate eye area. The warming sensation will increase with time. After a few minutes, go ahead and rinse well before patting dry with a clean towel.
Follow with toner, serum, and moisturizer.
- Glycerin (45%) - While not a glamorous ingredient per se, it's important that this formula rests in glycerin rather than water. This helps the skin's barrier heal develop.
- Honey (40%) - Antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory, this is a super ingredient that restores and repairs skin. Nothing but the purest raw honey here!
- Myristic Acid (7%) - Cleans and softens skin.
- Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters (3%) - Processed olive oil that is full of potent antioxidants and vital nutrients, without clogging pores like normal olive oil.
- Papain (Papaya) Enzymes (1.5%) - These papaya enzymes make the formula tingle and dissolve dead skin. Strong, but not so harsh that problematic skin types can't reap the benefits.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (1%) - Green tea extracts are full of antioxidants for maximum skin protection.
Glycerin, Honey/Mel/Miel, Myristic Acid, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Papain, Polyglyceryl-10 Behenate/Eicosadioate, Royal Jelly, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Propolis Extract, Triethanolamine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol
Due to the all-natural botanical extracts, the color of each batch may vary slightly!