iS Clinical Tri-Active Exfoliating Masque is a facial mask for biochemical exfoliation with powerful botanical enzymes.
Why We Love It
This facial mask hits the sweet spot for both chemical and physical exfoliants. For physical exfoliation, this mask uses earth-friendly micro-beads that don't tear up skin. On the chemical side, salicylic acid, bromelain, and papain put in serious work to exfoliate dead skin cells. Add in potent antioxidant protection and you've got an ideal combination that polishes skin, regulates sebum, and gives the appearance of smaller pores.
If all this wasn't good enough, it has extra antioxidants and a luxurious aroma from Brazilian Blood Orange extract.
4 fl oz | pH N/A (anhydrous) | Description: Light green cream
Paraben-Free | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
All skin types struggling with dull skin, but blemish-prone skin types will really appreciate it. This mask does a great job regulating the appearance of blemish-prone skin.
Use once per week or as directed by a dermatologist or aesthetician. Moisten face with water before applying a thin even layer. Rub it in a circular motion on your face. Keep gently rubbing the masque until the cellulose beads have dissolved! Leave the mask on for five minutes. You may feel a gentle warming sensation from the enzymes, but this absolutely normal. Rinse off with cool water and pat dry with a clean towel. Make sure to wear SPF while using this product.
You can do this with the rest of your routine or on its own.
- Cellulose & Vitamin B Microbeads - Bio-degradable physical exfoliators are just what we want for resurfacing skin.
- Salicylic Acid 1.5% - A tried & true skincare ingredient, salicylic acid gets into pores and cleans them out.
- Copper PCA 1% - This helps firm up skin while also regulating sebum production.
- Papain (Papaya) Enzymes 0.25% - These papaya enzymes dissolve and breakdown the protein in dead skin cells.
- Bromelain (Pineapple) Enzymes 0.25% - Pineapple enzymes do the same thing as their papaya counterparts, but also help rebuild collagen.
- Brazilian Blood Orange Extract - Antioxidants and a great scent? Sign us up!
Glycerin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Panthenyl Triacetate, Salicylic Acid, Copper PCA, Polyglyceryl-10 Behenate/Eicosadioate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Papain, Bromelain, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil
Due to the all-natural botanical extracts, the color of each batch may vary slightly!