iS Clinical Pro-Heal Serum Advance+ is a Vitamin C serum that focuses on healing, soothing, and nourishing sensitive skin.
Why We Love It
Hands up if you love blemishes and irritated skin! Anyone? I assume no one reading this raised their hand. Sensitive skin that is prone to rosacea or dermatitis can be hard to care for. This formula uses Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, and a superior form of olive leaf extract to protect, calm, and improve the appearance of sensitive and rosacea-prone skin.
0.5 fl oz or 1 fl oz | Paraben-Free
Who Will Love It
All skin types, but particularly aging, sensitive skin prone to dermatitis, blemishes, or rosacea.
After applying cleanser and toner, massage 3-4 drops all over face and neck. Follow moisturizer and SPF.
- L-Ascorbic Acid Advance+ 15% - This advanced form of Vitamin C offers powerful antioxidant protection for photo-damage protection and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) 1% - Moisturizes skin, reduces inflammation, and promotes healing.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract 0.5% - A natural antibiotic and anti-acneic ingredient. Both a great anti-aging and anti-cystic acne ingredient by keeping nasty bacteria at bay.
- Polyporus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract 0.5% - The source of Kojic Acid, it inhibits tyrosinase enzymes that produce melanin. It's also antibacterial and antimicrobial. Due to both of these qualities, this helps with brightening and fighting cystic acne.
- Zinc Sulfate 0.5% - An anti-inflammatory antioxidant that protects against free radicals and enhances healing.
- Arbutin 0.5% - Another brightening ingredient that inhibits melanin production.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Ascorbic Acid, Laureth-4, Alcohol Denat., Pentylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Bioflavonoids, Retinol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Zinc Sulfate, Polyporus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract, Arbutin, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol