iS Clinical Liprotect SPF 35
iS Clinical Liprotect SPF 35 is a sunscreen lip balm with titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, and antioxidants.
Why We Love It
This rich, botanically-based formula hydrates lips with Vitamin E and coconut oil while offering UVA and UVB protection. This is particularly important for the delicate skin of the lips that can be sensitive to environmental aggressors. Add in a nice cherry almond flavor and you've got a great lip moisturizer with protection from photodamage.
- Physical transparent sunscreen actives mean no white cast on your lips.
- Vitamins & antioxidants help stimulate collagen production and enhance skin barrier function.
0.17 oz (5g) | Gluten-Free | Paraben-Free | Description: Off-white balm
Who Will Love It
All non-acneic skin types will enjoy this lip balm and the protection from sun damage it offers.
Apply evenly to lips prior to sun exposure for ultimate protection. Reapply as needed throughout the day or after swimming, washing, towel drying, or sweating profusely.
- Transparent Zinc Oxide Dispersion - 10.2%: An innovative version of zinc oxide that provides transparency while offering improved performance.
- Transparency Titanium Dioxide Dispersion - 1%: This hydrophobic dispersion provides high SPF efficacy for great protection from sunburn.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - 1%: An active ingredient that moisturizes, prevents DNA damage, stops thymine dimer formation, and minimizes inflammation.
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline - 1%: Moisturizes and smooths skin while stimulating the contraction of collagen fibers.
Active ingredients: Zinc Oxide 10.2%, Titanium Dioxide 1.0%.
Inactive ingredients: Vegetable Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Flavor(Aroma), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Rebaudioside A, Aluminum Stearate, Tribehenin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Linoleic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Phospholipids, Sorbitan Isostearate, Alumina