iS Clinical Cleansing Complex
This item is currently not available
iS Clinical Cleansing Complexis a powerful, but gentle cleanser for all skin types, including blemish-prone skin.
Why We Love It
This cleanser is simple, but wonderful; it cleanses effectively and leads to the appearance of smaller pores, but doesn't strip skin or cause breakouts. If you've been looking for an all-around great face wash with resurfacing ingredients, look no further.
6 oz. | 5.6 pH +/- 0.5 | Description: Lightweight, clear gel
Paraben-Free | Gluten-Free | Vegan
Who Will Love It
All skin types love this cleanser, from acne-prone to the most hypersensitive. If your primary concerns are light exfoliation and minimizing pores of the skin, this is the face wash for you.
As an acne safe alternative to shaving cream, this cleanser is excellent.
• Deep-cleanses skin and pores without drying
• Excellent for blemish-prone skin
• Gives the appearance of smaller pores
• Smooths and softens
Apply cleanser to dry hands and rub hands together vigorously to foam. Massage the cleanser over your face and neck. Rinse, then pat dry with a clean towel.
Follow with toner, serum, and moisturizer.
- Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract- Exfoliates and deep-cleans pores/hair follicles. This is the source of salicylic acid.
- Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract- The source of glycolic acid, this extract also aids in further exfoliation.
- Chamomile Extract- This antioxidant is soothing and antiviral for hypersensitive skin.
- Centella Asiatica Extracts- Even more antioxidants that boost wound healing, blood-flow, and collagen synthesis.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-30 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Phenoxyethanol
Due to the all-natural botanical extracts, the color of each batch may vary slightly!