HOP+ PLLA Skin Repair Sun Cushion SPF 50
HOP+ PLLA Skin Repair Sun Cushion SPF 50 is a light coverage SPF that provides additional benefits, such as hydration, plumping, and collagen stimulation, leaving a natural youthful glow.
Why We Love It
(Formerly known as Sculplla)
This versatile light coverage SPF can be worn on its own or in combination with foundation for fuller coverage. The addition of poly-l-lactic-acid (PLLA) not only provides extra protection from harmful UV rays but also improves skin health and appearance with plumping benefits. This all-encompassing sunscreen is enriched with several beneficial ingredients, such as glycerin, niacinamide, and adenosine, to provide extra hydration and boost collagen production. It has a luminous finish that lasts throughout the day with a compact design that allows for easy reapplication.
- Boosts hydration
- Provides broad-spectrum sun protection
- Offers plumping effects
- Increases collagen production
0.42 oz | Compact
Who Will Love It
All skin types looking for a broad-spectrum sunscreen with added healthy-aging benefits. This SPF also functions as a BB cream, making it a great multi-use product. Best suited for light to medium-light skin tones.
Gently press the provided puff into the product in the compact. Apply evenly to your skin using a patting motion for the best coverage. Use sparingly.
The included ruby cell puff is a patented tool designed to prevent the sponge from absorbing too much product and is anti-bacterial.
For an additional PLLA boost, follow up with a light spritz of Hop+ Stem-Cell Mist after applying the Sun Cushion.
- PLLA(poly-l-lactic acid): A biocompatible and biodegradable substance that stimulates collagen production in the skin, resulting in a firmer, smoother, and more youthful complexion. Provides plumping to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging.
- 4GF (Epidermal Growth Factors): Stimulates cell growth in tissues all over the body. Promotes the production of collagen and elastin, leading to a reduction in wrinkles and an improvement in skin texture.
- Niacinamide: is a vitamin B3 that has many benefits for the skin. It can reduce inflammation, improve the skin's barrier function, reduce hyperpigmentation, regulate oil production, and boost collagen production. In summary, niacinamide can improve the skin's health and appearance.
- Glycerin: Provides long-lasting, intense moisture retention.
- Adenosine: A restorative ingredient that stimulates collagen and promotes tissue repair for a smooth complexion.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Water, Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Akyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Bis-EthylHexyl Oxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isomayl p-Methoxycinnamate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Niancimide, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Diemthicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, CI77492, Poly-L-Lactic acid. sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypetide-22, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Beeswax, Lauryl PEG-10 Tris(trimethlsiloxy)silyethyl, Dimethicone, Aluminum Stearate, Disteardiumonium Hectorite, Hydroxyacetophenone, Alumina, Polyhydroxy Stearic Acid, Trimethylsiloxysilcate, CI77491, Aluminum Hydroxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Acrylates/Ethyhexyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer, CI77499, Polyproplysilesquioxane, Adenosine,1,2-Hexanedol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Ethylhexhylglycerin