Barrier Repair & Defend
Vital Lipid Lotion contains everything the skin barrier (stratum corneum) requires to repair and defend against future damage. No amount of anti-aging ingredients will be of value if the skin barrier is not healthy first.
Vital Lipid Lotion is particularly unique in that it doesn’t contain traditional emulsifiers which can be a source of irritation to sensitive or health-challenged skin. The lipid composition mirrors those naturally produced in a healthy stratum corneum to replenish moisture, prevent water loss and defend against environmental toxins. Vital Lipid Lotion is the ultimate in Corneotherapy skin care.
- Hydrates, repairs, and strengthens the delicate barrier function
- Reduces redness, inflammation, and discomfort
- Supports collagen synthesis to increase elasticity and improve texture
Apply to cleansed skin once or twice daily. Always apply sunscreen to provide a protective barrier once Vital Lipid Lotion has been absorbed.
- Vital Lipid lotion contains a comprehensive merger of well-known ingredients which, together, mimic the essential components found in the lipid matrix of youthful, healthy skin:
- Shea Butter, Jojoba Seed Oil, Macadamia Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Squalane and Squalene (both plant derived), Ceramides, Phosphatidylcholine (constituent of healthy cell membranes) and Phytosterols (plant “cholesterol” necessary to healthy skin)
The following ingredients support the above lipids to restore and strengthen the skin barrier.
- Mirabilis Jalapa Extract: also known as the “four o’clock flower”, this delicate flower’s extract is exceptionally successful at calming reactive skin, including reducing discomfort (like sensations of pain, itching and stinging) and visible redness; improves skin’s long-term resilience against sensitivity triggers; supports skin’s barrier function and improve hydration.
- Prebiotic and Probiotic ingredients to support the skin’s microbiome. (Prebiotics feed Probiotics)
- PRE—Fructooligosaccharide (D-beta), a naturally occurring carbohydrates derived from cane or beet sugar, promotes growth of healthy probiotic bacteria to strengthen skin immunity.
- PRO—Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate Filtrate, has properties that are capable of motivating collagen synthesis, increasing oxygen uptake and improving cellular respiration and energy production; soothing benefits
- Biosaccharide gum-4: Despite how it may sound, this is an all-natural ingredient that forms a type of transparent “second-skin” to help protect against pollution, heavy metals, and UV irradiation.
Aqua (water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Jojoba Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil Esters, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ceramide NP,
Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Mirabilis Jalapa Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Phytosterols, Squalane, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Tocopherol (D-alpha), Fructooligosaccharides(D-beta), Squalene, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel) Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, O-cymen-5-OL, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate
Individual Results May Vary