Hale & Hush Eye Mousse is an eye cream/lotion for minimizing fine lines & wrinkles as well as brightening.
Why We Love It
Calling Eye Mousse just an "eye cream" is a disservice: the velvety texture of this formula is enough to make it a winner on its own. But that's not all: this Eye Mousse comes packed with soothing moisture, healthy aging peptides, antioxidants, and brightening effects to revive and enliven stressed, delicate eye skin.
Eye Mousse also rehabilitates sensitive, fragile, and lifeless skin around the eye area with, two revolutionary ingredients: a “Chronopeptide”, which revives sleep-deprived skin, and Carnosine (L) Benfotiamine, a patented anti-glycation complex. Glycation is characterized by deep lines and 'orange-peel' like texture of the skin.
- Anti-aging effects reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Plumps and hydrates skin
- Improves skin elasticity, texture, and appearance
- Renews tone and texture
- Revitalizes sleep-deprived skin
.5 oz | Gluten-Free
Who Will Love It
Anyone looking to minimize fine lines and wrinkles around their eye area.
After using cleanser, toner, and thin serums, gently pat a small amount of Eye Mousse onto skin around the eye. Use of a daily SPF is recommended with the use of this eye cream.
Due to the perflourodecalin and its oxygenating repair qualities, you may feel a slight tingle. A slight tingle or sense of activity on an extremely sensitive person indicates that they are just more sensitive to the oxygenating properties. Initial redness may occur due to the oxygenating action and bringing blood flow to the surface. It will subside shortly and leave a glow to the skin.
Discontinue use of any product, if skin feels irritation or burning.
Do not use if the skin is broken/cracked. For external use only. Avoid getting directly into eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
This is a nice active eye cream. Oxygenating bubbles help brighten skin tone and feel tingly on the skin.
- Glutamylamidoethyl Imadazole: This specialized chronopeptide mimics the effect of sun exposure on circadian gene expression to help synchronize skin’s biorhythm.
- Carnosine (L) Benfotiame: An endogenous free-radical scavenger and anti-glycation complex that helps protect and maintain collagen integrity.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (L): A form of Hyaluronic Acid and a humectant that holds up to a 1,000 times its weight in water to provide maximum hydration and to help plump thirsty skin.
- Matrixyl Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38: A powerful peptide that promotes collagen and improves overall skin function.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin* Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Glutamylamidoethyl Imidazole, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Carnosine (L) Benfotiamine, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Perfluorodecalin, Perfluoroperhydrophenanthrene, Perfluorohexane, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil *, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Tocotrienols, Tocopherol (D-alpha), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Dextrin, Xanthan Gum, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin