Brilliant Eye & Lip Serum is made almost entirely of liquid crystals, which are an essential component of cell membranes. Topical liquid crystal helps fortify, protect and condition the structure of delicate skin. With the highly intelligent antioxidant “spin trap” added, you have a truly brilliant formula that improves cell resilience.
- Enhances lipid levels and barrier function by replenishing cholesterol
- Provides superior cellular protection for mitochondria and DNA
- Softens and conditions skin
Gently pat a small amount of Brilliant Eye & Lip Serum onto skin around the eyes, crow’s feet, lips or any dry areas until absorbed, to accelerate hydration benefits.
- CHOLESTERYL NONANOATE, CHOLESTERYL OLEYL, CHOLESTERYL STEARATE: A liquid crystal fluid comprised of “cholesteryl”, which is the form of cholesterol for cellular storage. Cholesterol is an essential component of cell structure, communication and biochemistry. Topical liquid crystal enhances skin’s lipid levels, barrier function, softness and flexibility.
- PHENYL T-BUTYLNITRONE (SPIN TRAP): Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (PBN) is an intelligent and powerful antioxidant compound known as a “Spin Trap” because of how it targets and traps free radicals to convert them to stable molecules that are no longer destructive for removal by the body or for reuse in various cellular processes. PBN is particularly effective against the aggressive hydroxyl and superoxide radicals to provide superior protection for mitochondria and DNA, which are especially susceptible to those two radicals.
- Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract and Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil: These botanical extracts contribute to the serum’s color as well as provide antimicrobial and conditioning properties.
Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate, Cholesteryl Stearate, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Tropolone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.