Hale & Hush Soothe Essence Serum
Hale & Hush Soothe Essence Serum is an anti-inflammatory and hydrating serum.
Why We Love It
A lot of us at Art of Skin Care have rather sensitive skin. When sensitive skin’s balance and hydration levels are off, Soothe Essence Serum brings it right back to life. It’s like a one-stop shop for everything your skin needs to return to a stronger state, from moisturization, irritation control, and redness reduction. Hale & Hush packed this formula with ingredients that restore skin’s barrier function.
And while not an "anti-aging" product in the most traditional sense, it really is one for those with sensitive skin. After all, damaged or sensitized skin will age more quickly.
- Fights inflammation, reduces redness, and repairs skin damage
- Gently fortifies cells and supports barrier function
- Soothes and hydrates skin
1.7 oz | Gluten-Free
Apply Soothe Essence Serum to cleansed skin as often as desired (hint: Hale & Hush Quiet Wash is fabulous). Apply heavier serums and moisturizer. No matter what, follow with sunscreen/SPF to protect your skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (L): This chiral form of hyaluronic acid is a humectant that holds up to a 1,000 times its weight in water to provide maximum hydration and to help plump thirsty skin; improves softness and elasticity while also retaining and boosting moisture levels, helping to soften fine lines and wrinkles. Restore & hydrate your skin's appearance immediately!
- Mirabilis Jalapa Extract: Calms reactive skin, reducing discomfort and visible redness; improves skin’s long-term resilience against sensitivity triggers; supports skin’s barrier function and improves hydration.
- Betula Alba Bark Extract (Birch Tree): contains natural anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and immune-stimulating constituents to help remove skin's response to stressors.
- Helianthus Annjuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: organic; a light oil that readily absorbs into skin. Its rich nutritional panel includes EFAs (Essential Fatty Acids), Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Carotenoids, Vitamin E and B Vitamins.
- Squalane: Extracted from olives, squalane is the stable form of 'Squalene', an oil naturally present in skin sebum; production declines with age, so topical use adds protective, moisturizing, softening and regenerative benefits;antioxidant and bacteriostatic/fungistatic effects.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin*, Polysorbate 20, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Schrophularia Nodosa (Figwort) Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Propanediol, Tocopherol (D-alpha), Mirabilis Jalapa Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Squalane, Xanthum Gum, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Sodium Benzoate, Gluconolactone, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Polygamma-Glutamate