Remedy for Calloused Feet
- Apply Bion Glycolic 20% Cream every night for 1 week.
- After one week: Take a long luxurious bath and use our Purple Pumi to remove loose dry skin
- Continue to apply Bion Glycolic 20% Cream on area prone to callouses, every other night.
- Continue to use your Purple Pumi once per week.
- Once callouses are gone, I recommend applying a tiny amount of Rhonda Allison Bio Reform 28 to the feet daily. This will keep the dry skin from coming back.
Note: only apply the Glycolic Cream to calloused area. This cream is very active and will cause excess exfoliation in other areas.