FarmHouse Fresh Hyaluronic Booster
FarmHouse Fresh Hyaluronic Booster is a deeply hydrating serum with 4 forms of Hyaluronic Acid as well as farm-grown parsley extract and vitamin c.
Why We Love It
This light serum is ideal for any skin type that needs a big boost of water hydration along with gentle brightening from vitamin c and antioxidant-rich parsley extract.
- Vegan, Gluten-Free, Fragrance-Free
- 4 unique forms of Hyaluronic Acid
- FHF farm-grown Parsley
1 oz. Glass Bottle w/ Dropper
Who Will Love It
All skin types will love this ultra-light but deeply hydrating serum. Even oily skin types will find the water-hydration beneficial for balancing out oil production.
After cleansing, apply booster evenly to face, neck and outer eye area. Use under any of your favorite serums and moisturizers, morning and night.
- 4 Forms of Hyaluronic Acid: target multiple layers of skin, forming a matrix that brings hydration and the appearance of plumped, bouncy skin.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: is a stable form of vitamin C that functions as an antioxidant to help skin preserve key substances needed to look younger and brighter.
- Pentylene glycol: a humectant that binds well to water, making it a good hydrating agent and solvent to aid penetration of other ingredients.
- Panthenol: (sometimes referred to as provitamin B5) a popular humectant in personal care products due to its ability to attract and hold moisture.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: commonly used plant extract that has soothing properties, antioxidant qualities, and serves as a hydrating agent for skin due to its polysaccharide and sterol content.
- FHF Farmer-grown Parsley: contains vitamin C, vitamin K, antioxidants, beta-carotene and minerals to nourish skin
Water/Eau, Dimethylsilanol Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide