Why We Love It
Face Reality's not-so-secret weapon here is retinaldehyde, a less irritating form of vitamin A, which is anti-inflammatory. This means all skin types can reap the benefits of this high performance retinal serum. Other specialized ingredients in this serum include abermat (absorbs excess sebum), endothelyol (is anti-inflammatory), and pacifeel (alleviates skin discomfort and can bring down redness).
Vitamin A Corrective Serum is best for non-inflamed acne and/or hyperpigmentation.
- Not all retinol products are equal. Face Reality utilizes a proprietary microencapsulated retinol to ensure delivery into the skin
- Face Reality combined their Vitamin A with aloe leaf extract and tocopherol (Vitamin E) to avoid common irritation associated with traditional retinoids
- Clinically proven to reduce fine lines, even pigmentation, and improve skin texture, in addition to helping clear and reduce the life cycle of acne
Who Will Love It
All skin types looking for a soothing anti-aging serum.
Skin should always be clean and free of irritation before applying. After cleansing and toning, apply as directed by your skincare professional. For day use, always follow application with a sunscreen/SPF. Allow 15 minutes for the product to absorb if you are applying benzoyl peroxide (Acne Med).
Vitamin A Corrective can be layered over any Face Reality Mandelic or Glycolic Serum.
- Retinal: the first patented, stabilized microencapsulated version of Retinaldehyde
- Abermat: absorbs excess sebum
- Endothelyol: adds anti-inflammatory properties
- Pacifeel: alleviates skin discomfort and can reduce redness