Face Reality Vitamin A Corrective II Serum is a high-performance retinol serum for exfoliating, evening skin tone, and anti-aging.
Face Reality Professional Products Require Expert Guidance
- If you do not see the ADD TO CART button, please Sign In.
- If you have not been Face Reality approved, please complete our online registration form.
Why We Love It
This exfoliating serum uses microencapsulated technology which delivers high potency retinol (0.5%) over time via a controlled release. It also contains 3 peptides with skin-rejuvenating properties. We recommend it for skin prone to noninflamed acne, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Vitamin A Corrective II Serum is appropriate for normal and oily skin types and for skin that needs a boost up from Vitamin A Corrective Serum. It can be drying and cause skin discomfort, so start slowly at the beginning. Not for clients that are pregnant or nursing.
After using cleanser and toner, use 2-3 pumps over the entire face or affected area. Follow with an appropriate moisturizer and make sure to wear sunscreen/SPF.
- Cavamax®: encapsulated retinol that is less irritating, increases collagen & reduces lines and wrinkles
- Matrixyl® Synthe’6™: a peptide that has wound repairing and collagen remodeling properties
- Neodermyl®: a collagen & elastin boosting peptide that visibly reduces wrinkles
- Matrixyl® Morphomics™: a peptide that stimulates collagen production, shows visible reduction of vertical lines, frown lines, Marionette lines, and crow’s feet
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Tapioca Starch, Retinol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, N-Prolyl Palmitoyl Tripeptide-56 Acetate, Cyclodextrin, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Gluconate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, O-cymen-5-OL