Face Reality Brighten-C Mask
Face Reality Brighten-C Mask is creamy, nourishing face mask for brightening and evening skin tone and adding antioxidant support.
Why We Love It
This multi-faceted face mask is packed with natural antioxidants and melanin inhibitors to improve skin clarity and brighten the overall complexion. Vitamin C helps fight free radicals while reducing hyperpigmentation and scarring, and preventing future dark spots as well. This mask can be used as radiance boost by acne clients while in the process of clearing and after skin is clear.
- Evens overall skin tone
- Fades hyperpigmentation
- Provides antioxidant support
2.5 oz | Tube
Who Will Love It
Anyone looking for an acne-safe mask to lighten pigmentation and brighten dry, dull skin.
After cleansing and toning, apply an even layer onto the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Gently massage the skin with warm water and remove with a clean facial sponge or lush cloth. Finish with your favorite toner, serum, and moisturizer. Be sure to apply SPF if using in the AM. Use 1-2 times per week.
"I love to apply this mask to areas of dark pigment and leave on all night. I do this a couple times per week. The skin is left calm and pigment is lighter." ~ Jeana
Do not use as an overnight mask if you are currently on Acne Med.
- Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid): A powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties, which helps reduce skin redness, brighten complexion, and even skin tone.
- Nonapeptide-1: A peptide composed of nine amino acids used to inhibit melanin production and fade hyperpigmentation.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5: A peptide that excels in firming the skin and smoothing the appearance of deep wrinkles.
- Rumex Occidentalis Extract: A botanical extract that works as a tyrosinase inhibitor to prevent and treat hyperpigmentation.
- Diglucosyl Gallic Acid: A synthetic antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties that helps reduce redness and discoloration in the skin.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Sorbitan Olivate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Ascorbic Acid (L), Nonapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Rumex Occidentalis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Dextran, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Benzyl Alcohol