Dr. esthé MGF Renewal Solution Ampoule
Dr. esthé M.G.F. Renewal Solution Ampoule is an anti-aging ampoule with snail mucin and nine peptides for reducing wrinkles.
Why We Love It
Snail mucin is extremely good for your skin. It's loaded with nutrients your skin wants. This ampoule uses 88% snail secretion filtrate alongside nine potent peptides for maximum anti-aging effects. This ampoule has a soft, slick texture that skin just drinks right up. Finally, it's completely fragrance-free, so it's gentle on all skin types!
Benefits of 88% Snail Secretion Filtrate:
- Contains naturally occuring mucin, allantoin, glycolic acid, retinol, collagen, and elastin.
- Improves and repairs skin barrier.
- Locks in vital moisture and deeply hydrates the skin.
- Reduces skin hypersensitivity
- Helps to improve skin elasticity and the appearance of wrinkles.
50 ml (1.7 oz) or 150 ml (5.07 oz) Glass Bottle
Who Will Love It
All skin types looking to minimize fine lines & wrinkles. Anyone looking to heal irritated or damaged skin will also love it.
After cleansing and toning, applying two to three drops to your face. Make sure to massage and pat it in for maximum absorption.
- Snail Secretion Filtrate (88%) - Snail mucin contains allantoin, glycolic acid, collagen, elastin, retinol, and tons of vitamins. It's almost like a multi-vitamin for your skin.
- 4GF Peptide Complex - Four different growth factors to heal and repair damaged skin.
- Wrinkle Care Peptide Complex - These five peptides work together to increase skin elasticity and reduce fine lines & wrinkles.
- 5,000ppm Goat Milk Extract: Natural healing and moisturizing ingredient with probiotics to protect the skin's natural micro biome.
Snail Secretion Filtrate (88%), Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Goat Milk Extract, Allantoin, Arginine, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Trehalose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Copper Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Hexapeptide-9, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, shPolypeptide-1, sh-polypeptide-3