Dr. esthé Goat Milk Peel Treatment
Dr. esthé Goat Milk Peel Treatment
Dr. esthé Goat Milk Peel Treatment is an at-home peel system for anti-aging and anti-inflammatory effects.
Why We Love It
Dr. esthé Real Goat Milk Peel Program is a gentle home peel system that reduces the inflammation that is typically associated with having a peel. Because inflammation is a strong factor in premature aging, this non-inflammatory goat's milk peel is one of the best anti-aging treatments to add to your weekly skincare routine.
Goat Milk Peel
Utilizes goat milk and 3 exfoliants:
- AHA Softens dead skin
- BHA Exfoliates Oily Skin
- PHA Exfoliates + Moisturizes
The exfoliating properties of alpha-hydroxy acids break the bonds between dead skin cells allowing for their removal.
Goat Milk Ampoule
Utilizes essential ingredients to soothe and brighten the skin. Like a face mask, this serum deeply penetrates the skin with anti-inflammatory and moisturizing compounds.
- Scutellaria Baricalensis Root Extract (Chinese skullcap): Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic also used to treat acne.
- Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract (Japanese Knotweed): Excellent source of the antioxidant resveratrol
- Propolis Extract: Antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral: Propolis is known for its ability to soothe and heal the skin by accelerating the rate of cell growth. Aso helpful for decongesting the pores.
- Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract (Green Tea): Naturally rich in antioxidants, reduces redness, inflammation, and irritation.
- Licorice Root Extract: Skin brightener, anti-inflammatory, firms and tightens the skin, contains UV blocking enzymes
- Rosemary Leaf Extract: Helps lighten dark spots and blemishes, anti-inflammatory, reduces swelling and puffiness, helps to heal burns, soothes the skin.
- Matricaria Flower Extract (German Chamomile): An antioxidant that relieves inflamed skin conditions and calms sensitized skin.
- Centella Asiatica Extract (Gotu Kola): Effective in treating small wounds, hypertrophic wounds as well as burns, and psoriasis.
- Glutathione: An antioxidant naturally found in human cells that neutralizes free radicals, boosts skin immunity, and lightens the skin by converting melanin to a lighter color and deactivating the enzyme tyrosinase, which helps to produce the dark pigment.
- Goat Milk: probiotics to maintain a healhty microbiome.
Home Facial Peel System Includes
- 4 (1 time-use) Peel Pods
- 1 Peel Application Brush
- 4 (1 time-use) Ampoules
- 1 Ampoule Dropper
Basic Peel Protocol
- Pre-Peel: Using a gel Cleanser, wash the face twice to be sure that the skin is completely free of oil residue and debris. The peel will not be effective if the skin is not well prepped. Oily skin types should also use a toner to degrease the skin.
- Step 1. Using the supplied brush, apply Goat Milk Peel evenly onto clean dry skin, excluding the eye, lip, and neck area. (Resilient skin types can apply for a short length of time on the neck.)
- Step 2. Allow the peel to remain on the skin for 1 to 5 minutes. Remove when your skin start to feel tingly.
- Step 3. Remove with lukewarm water and a Lush Cloth(from our Rewards Center) - Acne clients should cleanse with a gentle cleanser such as Face Reality Ultra Gentle Cleanser.
- Step 4. Apply 5 droppers of Goat Milk Ampoule evenly onto the skin for soothing and brightening. This should use up about half of the bottle. You will have enough left over to treat the skin daily for the next two to three days.
Jeana's Goat Milk Lift Protocol
- Prep the skin with a good cleanse. Dry and Sensitive skin types do two cleanses using the NeoGenesis Cleanser. Normal and all other skin types use Dr. Esthe Enzyme Deep Clear Powder Wash for your second cleanse.
- Apply Goat Milk Peel on dry skin using the provided brush.
- Let peel set for 1 to 5 minutes until you feel a tingly sensation.
- Remove the peel with warm water and an AOS Lush Cloth. Your skin is already beginning to glow!
- Caviplla Premier Caviar & O2 Multi Serum - Apply 5 pumps on the face and 2 pumps on the neck and chest.
- MAXIMIZE the absorption by massaging in circular motions. When bubbles start to form, continue to massage using firm pressure until the bubble are gone. Do not rinse.
- Apply Hydra Velvet PLLA Sheet Mask. Be careful not to get this in the eyes. From personal experience, it stings!
- Lay down and leave the mask on the skin for 20 minutes. Do not rinse.
- Apply the Goat Milk Ampoule using approx 1/2 the bottle. This will leave the skin very moist and glowy. Apply the rest of the bottle a little bit each day.
Tip: If you love the Goat Milk Ampoule as much as I do. You can purchase it here.
For the next three to five days avoid sun exposure and do not use acid toners or serums. Do not use retinol. Use a gentle cleanser and follow with the Goat Milk Ampoule and your regular daily moisturizer.
Daily sunscreen is essential when increasing skin exfoliation. Wear a hat and SPF 40+. We recommend AOS Skin Perfection.
Continue to use the ampoule daily until it is gone.
What People Are Saying
"I purchased this product because I have not had a facial in 6+ months due to COVID-19, and not wanting to cough up the $120 cost. I was making an AOS order and decided to try this, and WOW am I impressed with the results!!!! I have acne-prone skin, that generally looks pretty clear now (thanks to Face Reality products), but can get a bit congested. After using this peel and serum my skin is absolutely radiant, even my husband make a comment without being prompted." ~ Katie W.
Water, Gluconolactone Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Arginine, Tromethamine, Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Propylene Glycol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Butylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Lactobionic Acid, Portulaca Oeracea Extract, Passiflora Edulis Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mando) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Goat Milk Extract, Polysorbate 60, Squalane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/VP Copolymer, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA Sorbitan Isostearate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Water, Isopentyldiol, Sorbitol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Niacinamide, Butylene glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Madecassoside, Allantoin, Goat Milk Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Asiaticoside, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Propolis Extract, Maltodextrin, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glaba (Licorice) Root Extract, Maltodextrin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, PEG-1-Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Disodium EDTA