Dr. Esthe Vita-C Solution Ampoule is a brightening ampoule that addresses dull and uneven skin tone.
Why We Love It
Hyperpigmented skin needs a little extra love and this ampoule brings plenty to spare. Vita-C Radiance Solution Ampoule combines 72% lemon water with vitamins and goat milk to brighten, prevent discoloration, and soothes the skin.
50 ml (1.7oz) Glass Bottle | Description: Lightweight, clear fluid, no fragrance added
Who Will Love It
All skin types will appreciate this lightweight formula to help correct dark spots, dull skin, acne scars, pigmentation, and sunspots by preventing melanin formation.
Safe for sensitive skin.
Apply to freshly cleansed skin before heavier serums or creams. Make sure to massage and pat it in for maximum absorption. We recommend using My Skin Buddy for improved product penetration of all nourishing serums and ampoules.
- 72% Lemon Water - Rich in vitamin C and citric acid content helps fight unwanted discoloration.
- 14% Vitamin Complex - Effectively brightens dull skin with multiple vitamins, including panthenol (vitamin B5) and niacinamide (vitamin B3)
- Alpha-Melight Formula - An ancient herb that is high in bisabolol - Prevents the formation of melanin and has a powerful anti-pigmentation effect.
- 5,000ppm Goat Milk - Natural healing and moisturizing ingredient with probiotics to protect the skin's natural micro biome.
- 5% Niacinamide - Protects the skin from environmental stress such as sunlight, pollution, and toxins.
Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Water (71%), Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Goat Milk Extract, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Carbomer, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Tocopherol [Total of 1000,030 ppm of vitamins]