This is the safest micro roller in the industry. Be assured these needles will not break off in your skin!
- MTS Roller lasts longer than other rollers – our patented design and superior materials gives MTS Roller twice the lifespan of most other roller brands – up to 6 months if you follow our simple cleaning and care instructions.
- MTS Roller is the highest quality roller on the market today – only MTS Roller is made from surgical quality Lexan (compare with other rollers made from ABS plastic or resin), and the highest quality surgical steel available in the world.
- MTS Roller is a safer product than other rollers – manufactured under strict ISO9001 standards in our own high-tech clean room facility.
- MTS Roller is versatile treatment alternative – applied to a wide range of skin conditions including depressed acne scarring, surgical scars, sun-damaged skin, uneven skin texture, uneven skin coloration (pigmentation), wrinkles and “smile” lines, stretch marks, and cellulite.
Clinical studies have shown that derma rolling is more effective than ablative laser resurfacing and just as effective as non-ablative treatments like CO2 lasers in stimulating collagen and elastin production. Lasers generate a fibrosis response that promotes scar collagen (thick, parallel orientated bundles), while derma rolling results in increased TGF-B3, FGF-7and EGF which promote natural collagen with scar-less wound healing.
- There are no known negative side-effects
- Extremely high absorption of any type of chemical substance
- Collagen induction through controlled mechanical stimulation of the dermis
- It can be used on thin skin
- It can be used on face, neck, and body
- Realignment of old collagen bundles
- Complete preservation of the epidermis during the procedure
- No permanent damage to the skin, no pain during procedure
- No bleeding, infection, discoloration, or other complications on the treated area
- Can be used to boost the effects after a Medical Collagen Induction Therapy
- This type of needling can be done on people who have had laser resurfacing
- Can be used on areas of the skin where laser resurfacing cannot reach
- Only 24-48 hours healing period completed next day and patient can go into public
- Only 3-5 days’ protection from ultraviolet light required
- Cleanse skin twice to remove all makeup and oil, pat dry.
- Generously apply the pro-healing, anti-inflammatory AOS Microneedling & Wound Healing Solution, Neo Genesis Recovery or Le Mieux Hyaluronic Serum. Roll the skin while it is moist, reapplying serum, as needed.
- Using your sterilized micro roller, roll up and down the skin 3-4 times using light pressure and a slow, even speed. Move the roller horizontally, vertically and diagonally right and left. The skin will turn pink.
- The treatment may be repeated 2 to 3 times per week.
This roller is designed to be used 2 to 3 times per week for 6 months and should be replaced, every 6 months.
1 MTS Micro Needle Roller 0.3mm
1 MTS Sterilization Solution
*This kit does not come with our Micro Needling Solution. Find the kit with solution HERE>