This is a Brush On Block Refill cartridge for Brush On Block's SPF 30 mineral powder sunscreen dispenser.
Why We Love It
You may know how much we love sunscreen at Art of Skin Care. This is an eco-friendly refill for one of our favorite sunscreens! What's not to love? The Brush On Block Sunscreen refill is a cartridge for the original dispenser. The refill contains the same dry powdered mineral-based natural sunscreen as Brush On Block Translucent and Touch of Tan. It's water resistant, phthalate free, and easy to apply! Safe for sensitive skin and eco-friendly. With average use, the minerals in a single Brush On Block dispenser should last approximately 2-3 months. If you don't yet have a dispenser, you can pick yours up right here.
- The easiest sun care option available
- Translucent mineral powder sunscreen is great for all skin tones
- Can be used with SPF lotion for maximum protection
- Perfect broad spectrum SPF for all your everyday activities
- Can be worn over or under make-up for full coverage
- Safe sun protection for children and sensitive skin
- Goes on translucent--won't affect your normal skin tone
- Great for scalp, part lines, and thinning hair
- Sweat- and water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Great UVA & UVB protection
- Small, portable self-dispensing brush
- Paraben, PABA, and phthalate free
- Cruelty-free & vegan sunscreen--not tested on animals
Who Will Love It
Anyone looking for an ecologically friendly & refillable sunscreen!
Here’s How To Replace Your Mineral Powder Cartridge:
- Remove the bottom cartridge by holding the top of the brush with one hand and the bottom of the brush with the other.
- Twist the bottom cartridge to the left until it unscrews and comes off.
- Remove the lid from the refill cartridge and screw the cartridge on to the bottom of the brush, twisting to the right.
To extend the life of your brush head, this is also a great time to give it a good cleaning. The brush may be cleaned with a brush cleaner, soap, or shampoo.
To Clean With Brush Cleaner:
- Apply 2-4 sprays of a makeup brush cleaner.
- Gently tissue off residue and allow to completely air dry before using.
To Clean With Soap Or Shampoo:
- Remove powder cartridge by holding the top of the brush with one hand and the bottom of the brush with the other.
- Twist the bottom cartridge to the left until it unscrews. Set the bottom cartridge aside.
- Hold brush sideways under running water.
- Keeping the brush horizontal, apply a small amount of shampoo or gentle soap onto the applicator brush and rub with your fingers.
- Rinse horizontally under running water. Squeeze the brush to remove excess water.
- Allow to dry overnight on its side. Once thoroughly dry, screw the bottom powder cartridge back on and it’s ready to go!
Titanium Dioxide (15%) and Zinc Oxide (12%)
Alumina, Boron Nitride, Chamomile Flower Extract, Green Tea Extract, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Iron Oxides, Mica, Rice Lipids, Rice Starch, Safflower Oil, Silica, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylsilane