Pumpkin is lovely. The delicious scent evokes warm feelings for the coming holiday season and family. For the skin, pumpkin is so much more than just an amazing scent.
- Pumpkins contain amazing properties and are considered a super-food for the skin.
- Loaded with naturally occurring enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), Pumpkin digests away and exfoliate dry, dull skin cells.This increase in cell turnover brightens and smooths the skin
- Pumpkin contains the antioxidants Vitamin A and Vitamin C.These help to boost collagen production and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Pumpkin is a powerhouse for those that are blemish prone.With high levels of Zinc pumpkin can help control hormone levels and oil production.Zinc also assists with healing the skin.
- High in essential fatty acids and Vitamin E, pumpkin can help maintain good barrier function as well as regulate sebum.These fatty acids are especially accentuated in Rhonda Allison’s Pumpkin E Serum.
- Pumpkin is extremely rich in minerals, oleic, linoleic and phytic acids, niacin, magnesium, lysine, protein, potassium, fiber, and vitamins B, C, E and K.
- The molecular structure of pumpkin is small and penetrates well into the skin.A benefit when treating a dull complexion, premature signs of aging and dark pigmentation.
The Fall is the perfect time to adjust your home care routine to include products with this key ingredient.