For A Limited Time, Receive a FREE AnteAge Travel Kit with your purchase.
AnteAge Home Micro Needling (Wound Healing) Solution
AnteAge Travel Kit which includes AnteAge Serum & Accelerator
MTS Micro Needle Roller 0.3mm
MTS Sanitizing Kit with Brush and Tray
Micro Needling Instructions
- Cleanse skin twice to remove all makeup and oil, pat dry.
- Generously apply pro-healing, anti-inflammatory AnteAGe Micro Needling Solution . Needle the skin while it is moist, reapplying serum, as needed.
- Using your sterilized micro roller, roll up and down the skin 3-4 times using light but firm pressure and a slow, even speed. Move the roller horizontally, vertically and diagonally right and left. The skin should become pink.
- The treatment may be repeated 2 to 3 times per week.
- Follow with AnteAge Serum & Accelerator and your favorite daily SPF.
Why We Love It
I love to use this roller and solution every other day on my problem areas... crows feet, jaw line and lip lines. I follow it with the AnteAge Serum & Accelerator. - Jeana
This is the safest micro roller in the industry. Be assured these needles will not break off in your skin!
- MTS Roller lasts longer than other rollers – our patented design and superior materials gives MTS Roller twice the lifespan of most other roller brands – up to 6 months if you follow our simple cleaning and care instructions.
- MTS Roller is the highest quality roller on the market today – only MTS Roller is made from surgical quality Lexan (compare with other rollers made from ABS plastic or resin), and the highest quality surgical steel available in the world.
- MTS Roller is a safer product than other rollers – manufactured under strict ISO9001 standards in our own high-tech clean room facility.
- MTS Roller is versatile treatment alternative – applied to a wide range of skin conditions including depressed acne scarring, surgical scars, sun-damaged skin, uneven skin texture, uneven skin coloration (pigmentation), wrinkles and “smile” lines, stretch marks, and cellulite.
Clinical studies have shown that derma rolling is more effective than ablative laser resurfacing and just as effective as non-ablative treatments like CO2 lasers in stimulating collagen and elastin production. Lasers generate a fibrosis response that promotes scar collagen (thick, parallel orientated bundles), while derma rolling results in increased TGF-B3, FGF-7and EGF which promote natural collagen with scar-less wound healing.
Key Points on Needling
- There are no known negative side-effects
- Extremely high absorption of any type of chemical substance
- Collagen induction through controlled mechanical stimulation of the dermis
- It can be used on thin skin
- It can be used on face, neck, and body
- Realignment of old collagen bundles
- Complete preservation of the epidermis during the procedure
- No permanent damage to the skin, no pain during procedure
- No bleeding, infection, discoloration, or other complications on the treated area
- Can be used to boost the effects after a Medical Collagen Induction Therapy
- This type of needling can be done on people who have had laser resurfacing
- Can be used on areas of the skin where laser resurfacing cannot reach
- Only 24-48 hours healing period completed next day and patient can go into public
This roller is designed to be used 2 to 3 times per week for 6 months and should be replaced, every 6 months.
Micro Needling Solution for Wound Healing
When needling something into the skin, you want it to be absolutely pure. This solution contains pro-healing, anti-inflammatory growth factors and cytokines derived from laboratory culture of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells. Science has determined that these specialized cells conduct healing in all injured tissues. Hyaluronic acid provides lubrication and is a powerful humectant that promotes rapid re-hydration and volume enhancement within the upper layers of the skin.
- Contains pristine Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cell derived cytokines. A superior cell source for culture compared to ﬁbroblast cells and adipose stem cells. Maintains a stronger anti-inﬂammatory portfolio of cytokines.
- Formulated with a Hyaluronic Acid base, and no harmful ingredients seen in other microneedling solutions
- Can be used post-procedure to initiate healing response
- Paraben-free, FD&C dye-free, Sulfate-free
Deionized Water, Stem Cytokines and Growth Factors (derived from laboratory culture of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells), Hyaluronic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid & Benzyl Alcohol as preservatives.