AnteAGE Home MicroNeedling System
AnteAGE® Home Microneedling System is a collagen induction starter set that contains AnteAGE Home Microneedling Solution and Microneedling Roller for use at home.
Why We Love It
The AnteAGE Home Microneedling System is an innovative, natural method for rejuvenating the skin. It utilizes stem cell growth factors and micro-needling to promote a natural healing response that promotes collagen.
- AnteAGE® Home Microneedling (Wound Healing) Rollerball Solution 2ml (5 vials)
- AnteAGE® Microneedling Roller 0.25mm
Why We Love Microneedling
Clinical studies have demonstrated that dermarolling is more effective than ablative laser resurfacing and equally effective as non-ablative treatments like CO2 lasers in stimulating collagen and elastin production. Unlike lasers that generate scar collagen, dermarolling increases TGF-B3, FGF-7, and EGF, promoting collagen's natural production with scar-less wound healing. The AnteAGE® Home Microneedling System offers an accessible way to incorporate an advanced skin technique into your home or travel routine.
- There are no known negative side effects.
- Maximizes the absorption of skincare serums.
- Microneedling stimulates collagen production by gently stimulating the skin's deeper layers.
- Safe for use on sensitive skin, including thin & dry skin.
- It can be used to boost the effects after Medical Collagen Induction Therapy.
- This type of needling can be done on people who have had laser resurfacing.
- It can be used on areas of the skin where laser resurfacing cannot reach.
This roller is designed to be used five times and disposed of. At that point, you need to replace it with an AnteAGE Microchannel Stamp 0.25mm or upgrade to the MTS MicroNeedle Roller 0.3mm, which lasts for six months (12 uses).
Who Will Love It
The AnteAGE Home Microneedling Solution is formulated with carefully selected growth factors to support wound healing and skin rejuvenation. It is suitable for all skin types, including those with sensitive skin, and is designed to be safe and effective. The solution may be used alone on wounded skin or with a micro-channeling stamp, microneedling roller, or nano-infusion device.
Collagen Induction Facial
- Cleanse skin twice with AnteAGE Cleanser to remove all makeup and oil. Pat the skin dry.
- Section by section, apply the AnteAGE Anti-Aging Solution to the skin. The skin must remain moist while rolling. Use the solution to provide slip while treating with the Microneedling Roller.
- While the skin is still wet, begin to needle the skin, section by section, using gentle but very firm strokes.
- Roll the skin up and down vertically 5-10 times.
- Roll the skin back and forth horizontally 5-10 times.
- Roll the skin up and down diagonally 5-10 times.
- The skin should be pink when you finish. If it is not, complete the cycle again. You can also repeat the process on problem areas until the area is nice and pink.
- Once you have completed rolling every section of the face, neck, and chest, apply another layer of the AnteAGE Solution. Reapply AnteAGE Solution every 30 minutes until the solution bottle is empty.
- Once the bottle is finished, apply a gentle moisturizer and SPF.
- Resume your regular skincare routine the next day.
- Immediately after treatment, apply another layer of solution every 30 minutes. Once the bottle is finished, you may apply AnteAGE Serum and AnteAGE Moisturizer.
- Resume your regular AnteAGE skincare serums and moisturizer routine the next day.
Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cell-derived cytokines: an anti-inﬂammatory portfolio of cytokines.
High Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid: Besides moisturizing the skin's surface, high molecular weight hyaluronic acid (HMW-HA) provides protective benefits by enhancing the skin's barrier and improving its elasticity. Furthermore, HMW-HA exhibits anti-inflammatory properties, effectively soothing sensitive or irritated skin.
Paraben-free, FD&C dye-free, sulfate-free
This roller is designed to be used up to five times.
Clean the roller after every use. Clean the needles of debris by pouring 70% isopropyl alcohol into a clean cup, dip your roller into the cup for a few seconds, then set it to air dry on a clean surface. Do not dry the roller with a towel.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Water (Aqua), Human Bone Marrow Stem Cell Conditioned Media, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid