AnteAGE Clarifying Microchanneling Solution
AnteAGE Clarifying Microchanneling Solution is a powerful blend of growth factors and cytokines specifically formulated to promote healing and reduce inflammation in individuals with acne-prone skin. This innovative solution is packed with pro-healing ingredients, providing targeted support for treating scars caused by acne.
Why We Love It
AnteAGE has put its expertise to work in developing this incredible solution, specifically designed to address the unique needs of acne-prone skin and scars caused by breakouts. The stem cells used in this formula are derived from laboratory cultures of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells, which work wonders in stimulating the healing process in damaged tissues. On top of that, they've added a unique blend of recombinant growth factors, peptides, and cytokines to supercharge the formula and deliver even better results. Prepare to be amazed by the transformative effects of this exceptional product!
- Formulated with a high molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid base.
- Contains pristine bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell-derived cytokines known for their anti-inflammatory properties.
- Experience a reduction in redness and downtime associated with typical needling or channeling treatments, as this formulation works to alleviate these concerns.
5 - 2 ml Rollerball Vials - Needling Tool Sold Separately
Who Will Love It
All skin types that struggle with scarring from acne. Not to be used on cystic or actively inflamed acne!
- Apply the AnteAGE Clarifying Solution to clean dry skin. Use the solution to provide slip while treating with the Microchanneling Stamp or Microneedling Roller (sold separately).
- Take the roller and roll it in an X shape over the treatment area.
- Immediately after treatment, apply another layer of solution every 30 minutes until the bottle is empty. Once the bottle is finished, you may apply AnteAGE Serum and AnteAGE Moisturizer.
- Resume your normal AnteAGE skincare serum and moisturizer routine the next day.
Human Bone Marrow Stem Cell Conditioned Media: Stimulates skin regeneration and possesses anti-aging properties. Enhance skin elasticity, promote skin component production, improve hydration, and effectively smooth out wrinkles.
IL-10 (sh-Polypeptide-6): An anti-inflammatory cytokine required for controlling local acute inflammatory responses.
hBD3H (sh-Oligopeptide-33): A growth factor that promotes rapid scarless healing.
High Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid: Besides moisturizing the skin's surface, high molecular weight hyaluronic acid (HMW-HA) provides protective benefits by enhancing the skin's barrier and improving its elasticity. Furthermore, HMW-HA exhibits anti-inflammatory properties, effectively soothing sensitive or irritated skin.
Why Art of Skin Care?
At Art of Skin Care we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Our philosophy is to meet you where you are and partner with you to create results that work for your individual needs. We exist to inspire you to experience your most radiant and unique self. From acne solutions to healthy aging routines, our team of seasoned estheticians will be here every step of the way. Art of Skin Care is more than just a skincare brand. It’s a journey, a lifestyle, and, most importantly, a commitment to the unique beauty of each individual.
Water (Aqua), Human Bone Marrow Stem Cell Conditioned Media, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, IL-10 (sh-Polypeptide-6), hBD3H (sh-Oligopeptide-33)