AnteAGE Anti-Aging Microchanneling Solution
AnteAGE Anti-Aging Microchanneling Solution contains anti-inflammatory growth factors and cytokines that help heal and reduce inflammation, making it ideal for AnteAGE microneedling treatments.
Why We Love It
AnteAGE's pro-healing solution enhances micro-needling collagen induction therapy by speeding healing, reducing fine lines, and promoting rejuvenation.
- Cytokines extracted from Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells effectively reduce inflammation and support healing.
- This formula is boosted with growth factors and peptides for added healthy aging support.
- It is formulated with a high molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid base to provide deep hydration.
- Reduces redness and downtime of a typical needling or channeling treatment.
5 - 2 ml Rollerball Vials - Needling Tool Sold Separately
Who Will Love It
All skin types and ages.
- Apply the AnteAGE Anti-Aging Solution to clean dry skin. Use the solution to provide slip while treating with the Microchanneling Stamp or Microneedling Roller (sold separately).
- Take the roller and roll it in an X shape over the treatment area.
- Immediately after treatment, apply another layer of solution every 30 minutes until the bottle is empty. Once the bottle is finished, you may apply AnteAGE Serum and AnteAGE Moisturizer.
- Resume your regular AnteAGE skincare serums and moisturizer routine the next day.
AnteAGE Microchanneling Stamp 0.25mm
Human Bone Marrow Stem Cell Conditioned Media: Stimulates skin regeneration and possesses anti-aging properties. Enhance skin elasticity, promote skin component production, improve hydration, and effectively smooth out wrinkles.
TGF-beta 3 (sh-Polypeptide-5): Called the transforming growth factor, it targets skin regeneration, stimulating the natural process of cell protection and healing.
bFGF (sh-Polypeptide-1): This growth factor effectively reduces and prevents the formation of lines and wrinkles by promoting the generation of new skin cells. Moreover, it stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, thereby strengthening skin elasticity.
High Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid: Besides moisturizing the skin's surface, high molecular weight hyaluronic acid (HMW-HA) provides protective benefits by enhancing the skin's barrier and improving its elasticity. Furthermore, HMW-HA exhibits anti-inflammatory properties, effectively soothing sensitive or irritated skin.
Water (Aqua), Human Bone Marrow Stem Cell Conditioned Media, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, TGF-beta 3 (sh-Polypeptide-5), bFGF (sh-Polypeptide-1)