This is the safest micro roller in the industry. Be assured these needles will not break off in your skin!
- MTS Roller lasts longer than other rollers – our patented design and superior materials gives MTS Roller twice the lifespan of most other roller brands – up to 6 months if you follow our simple cleaning and care instructions.
- MTS Roller is the highest quality roller on the market today – only MTS Roller is made from surgical quality Lexan (compare with other rollers made from ABS plastic or resin), and the highest quality surgical steel available in the world.
- MTS Roller is a safer product than other rollers – manufactured under strict ISO9001 standards in our own high-tech clean room facility.
- MTS Roller is versatile treatment alternative – applied to a wide range of skin conditions including depressed acne scarring, surgical scars, sun-damaged skin, uneven skin texture, uneven skin coloration (pigmentation), wrinkles and “smile” lines, stretch marks, and cellulite.
Clinical studies have shown that derma rolling is more effective than ablative laser resurfacing and just as effective as non-ablative treatments like CO2 lasers in stimulating collagen and elastin production. Lasers generate a fibrosis response that promotes scar collagen (thick, parallel orientated bundles), while derma rolling results in increased TGF-B3, FGF-7and EGF which promote natural collagen with scar-less wound healing.
1 MTS Microneedle Roller 0.3mm
- There are no known negative side-effects
- Extremely high absorption of any type of chemical substance
- Collagen induction through controlled mechanical stimulation of the dermis
- It can be used on thin skin
- It can be used on face, neck, and body
- Realignment of old collagen bundles
- Complete preservation of the epidermis during the procedure
- No permanent damage to the skin, no pain during procedure
- No bleeding, infection, discoloration, or other complications on the treated area
- Can be used to boost the effects after a Medical Collagen Induction Therapy
- This type of needling can be done on people who have had laser resurfacing
- Can be used on areas of the skin where laser resurfacing cannot reach
- Only 24-48 hours healing period completed next day and patient can go into public
- Only 3-5 days’ protection from ultraviolet light required
Instructions for using your new Micro Needling device.
Cleanse skin twice to remove all makeup and oil, pat dry.
Working one section of the face at a time, generously apply AnteAge Micro Needling Solution.
While the skin is still wet begin to needle the skin using gentle but very firm strokes.
- Roll the skin up and down, vertically 5 times.
- Roll the skin back and forth, horizontally 5 times.
- Roll the skin up and down, diagonally, 5 times.
The skin should be pink when you finish. If it is not, complete the cycle again. You can also do the cycle twice on problem areas.
Once you have completed rolling every section of the face, neck and chest, spritz with Le Mieux Iso Cell Recovery Solution. This will hasten healing and increase penetration of Micro Needling Solution.
Apply either Neo Genesis Booster Serum or Le Mieux Hyaluronic Serum.
Follow with AnteAge Serum and Accelerator or the moisturizer of your choice.
Finish with your favorite non-chemical daily SPF. We recommend AOS Skin Perfection or Prime & Protect.
Micro Needling may be repeated 1 to 3 times per week. If you stimulate some light flaking. Do not roll again, until the flaking has subsided.
This roller is designed to be used 2 to 3 times per week for 6 months and should be replaced, every 6 months.
Clean roller after every use. Purchase your Sanitizing Kit here.